Sunday 28 April 2013

Lead Up to Katherine Races 2013

With the Katherine Races only 3 weeks away, I held my first ever stall at the Katherine markets last Saturday. Fellow milliner, Jeanette Lambert and I had lots of fun meeting many of Katherine's hat lovers.We were very busy and I know that was due to the generosity of some key people in Katherine who put our flyer 'out there' through their network. I'll post some of the new season hats modelled by Pine Creek's gorgeous Danni'elle at the Lazy Lizard Tavern.

'Ava' Red and print, hand blocked sinimay - fit any size



'High Tea' Blocked crown with gauze brim  flower trim-med/lage fit


SOLD


'Isabel' Blocked straw beret with handmade & bought trim, emu feathers Med/large fit


Blocked sinemay with silk bow and bought flower SOLD




'Tropicana' -Silk pill box handmade trim,veiling and quill - SOLD



SOLD



Jeanette & I at our stall


'Tribal' - blocked sinimay with crin & feather trim - fit any size

My granddaughter May wearing silk pill box which picks up the orange ladybugs in her frock, I just know she will be a hatlover too!



'Vanessa' blocked sinemay with beaded detail, crin brim- fit any size

No comments:

Post a Comment